Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy 7 Months!

HAPPY 7 MONTHS EMMELINE!
My little girl turns 7 months today. How did it go so fast? Where did the time go? It goes too quickly and I am worried that I am not going to remember everything!
Well as usual xavi had to work this morning, but thankfully not for too long. So Emmeline and I got ready and then met him down at the arc de triomf where xavi was waiting for us with Jimi. We all then headed over to Badalona to have a stroll along the beachfront, stop off for some tapas and then to sit on the beach for a little bit and take some photos. The weather was lovely and we stopped at a little bar that had a lovely terrace right by the beach and ordered a few tapas. Xavi knows me so well, as long as he orders me patatas bravas, he can order anything else he wants, just be sure that I get some potatoes! Scrumptious!
The beach was lovely and thankfully the sun decided to show her whole face just as we lay down our blanket! Emmeline seemed mesmerised once again by the water, the waves, the sand and the seagulls! I managed to get some nice shots of xavi and Emmeline and got some of Jimi and Emmeline as well.

Jimi then took some photos of us, and you know what I couldn’t help but notice when I looked at the photos later? I have GIGANTIC boobs! Where did they come from? They have always been slightly larger than some, but this is crazy! I am like a giant frigging milk storage factory! It is no wonder Emmeline turns her nose up at eating vegetables, she has ample supplies of the white stuff in me! Please tell me that they are going to shrink a little when I eventually stop breastfeeding for good? PLEASE!!

Anyhow, here are some of the photos from today




And my personal favourite . . .


1 comment: