Saturday, December 18, 2010

Shopping Heaving

OH MY GOD!

I think I may just pass out from sheer giddiness. I have just located Zara Kids Online Home Shopping! I am now a very happy mommy! Ridiculous really, but I can't help it. Now don't get me wrong, I am not one of these dippy doo lally mothers who buy labels for their children’s and dress them head to toe in designer, nor am I a dippy doo dally who goes on massive shopping sprees every other day so my little girl has a wardrobe triple the size of mine, but it is fun buying for her, In fact, I actually seem to enjoy shopping for her more than me, might have something to do with the 10kgs I am STILL trying to lose that makes shopping for me a little poo. Generally I live in H&M, I but almost all my clothing, Emmeline's clothing and presents in there. I also tend to buy little bodies from supermarkets as they go for about 1euro or 1.50 each, and I don’t see the point in spending a lot on something that Emmeline is simply going to wee on, poo on, vomit on, and grow out of in 3 nanoseconds. However I have recently discovered Zara Kids as there is a shop located close to the flat. Oh my, what pretty things they have in there! I don’t buy too much, but yes a few pretty little pieces for Emmeline, and I make sure that I buy it quite a few sizes too big so that she will grow into them as opposed to growing out of them!

If I could, I would but much, much more in Zara! Here are some of the things I want...
I already have this one in white, but it is so comfy!
VESTIDO DE PUNTO VESTIDO CON PRINTJEANS CON CINTURILLACAMISETA CON PUNTILLABOTA ANILLA BABYMERCEDES LAZO PIEL BABY NIÑABASKET PANA BABY
Makes me wish that all this stuff came in size mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment