Monday, January 10, 2011

Sales!!

Oops.
I went shopping today.
I shouldn’t have, I know, there are too many things to pay and there is no money for frivolous things such as shopping. But I couldn’t help it, the sales are one, and it wasn’t for me, it was for Emmeline! And it is out of my control, there is a baby Zara shop near the flat and I have been eyeing up a few little things for some time, but it was too expensive. However with the sales on, I felt sure to be able to get these little gorgeous little pieces for half price if I was lucky. I was lucky, perhaps a little too lucky. I had budgeted to spend around 50euros but walked out 72.80euros lighter! How did it happen? I will never know. Sales are tricky like that because instead of thinking ‘oh, that costs 12.99euros’ what you actually think is ‘Ooh, it was 25.00euros, it is half price now, I must buy it’

I hate sales, they trick me every time!
 Emmeline behaved herself very well throughout our little shopping trip and slept throughout practically the whole experience! Now all I have to do is play dress up with her one day when she is in a good mood so that I can take out some of the clothing that I am sure must be small by now. I will openly admit that I have 3 month old clothing in there when she is now coming up to 6 months! But some of the clothing is just so cute!
Anyway, look at the lovely little thinks I bought for Emmeline!



















No comments:

Post a Comment